Monday, March 23, 2015

DENGAN NAMA FACEBOOK IJINKAN AKU MELAMARMU (Part 3)

Berkat doa dan saweran para penggemar gue, baik dari dunia dan akherat, akhirnya gue berhasil melamar bubu, my lovely sweet angel, BUBU

SHE IS NOW OFFICIALLY MY WIFE
yeeeyyyyy....\(^.^)/

A lovely lady whom I met on facebook is now my wife, 
(this is even better than watching Doraemon or Naruto or Dragon Ball all day long X))

kalo temen-temen gue bilang sih, 

Gue dapet bubu tuh anugerah
sedangkan bubu dapet gue tuh musibah 

dalam hati gue nyahut "ah sirik aja lo, entah si bubu telah terbuka pintu hatinya, atau kelilipan sendal, yang penting dia udah milih gue, muahahahahaha..!!!" #kilatanpetirdansuarageledekbersahutan
(why am i doing evil laugh?)

And after more than a year waiting
My cute son was finally arrived

A very cute boy with the brightest smile for everyone, 
and when I said everyone, I really mean everyone, literally. 

He always shows his best smile to everyone whom he first met
and thanks God as well, he looks more like his mom than his dad 
(coz kata orang sih gue lebih mirip blesteran dakocan ama badut ancol)


I named him


ANANDA EL RAIHAN AIDAN NABIL

This was 2/3 months old Raihan
Raihan my little smiling angel

This is him now, a 7 months cute baby
Raihan with an Over sized Silly Monkey Jacket



I felt so loved and blessed having these two angels in my life right now
love them so much
>_<



No comments: